The NSIP Interoperability Challenge 2019 and Results
The NSIP Interoperability Challenge has become an annual feature of the EduTECH Expo. The Challenge offers an opportunity for solution providers to brief education systems CIOs about their products, focusing in particular on the ways in which products from different suppliers can integrate to deliver better overall solutions for school communities.
The theme of the 2019 Interoperability Challenge was Trust. The objective was for system solution providers to identify ways in which trust, privacy and security are implemented to provide the digital ecosystem with confidence in their product / service.
Applications were open to all EduTECH 2019 exhibitors.To enter the challenge, the below questions needed to be answered:
- Is trust a key focus for your organisation? If so, why?
- What questions are potential purchasers asking regarding your product's privacy and security features?
- What do you see as the challenges of building trust in education technology solutions, and how do you deal with them? in your own product and when you interact with other products and services
- How does your solution address the various privacy and security concerns? What is on your future roadmap?
- What national initiatives or support would help you in meeting the challenges of privacy and security into the future?
The successful applicants presentations can be seen by clicking on the company names below.
ecoSIStem (presentation not available)